Getting ready to order - have I missed anything?

It's the height of the pedals I don't like. Makes it tiring lifting your heel off the floor.

It's the height of the pedals I don't like. Makes it tiring lifting your heel off the floor.
Have you got short legs?
Did an 11 hour drive in our last Cali, done big trips in our current one; no issues. I find it very comfortable. I'm only 5'8"

What about the factory fit diesel night heater, if your fitting a sliding bed your going to need one of these easier to get it factory fitted if the budget allows as it will cost around £1100 for aftermarket kit fitted

What about the factory fit diesel night heater, if your fitting a sliding bed your going to need one of these easier to get it factory fitted if the budget allows as it will cost around £1100 for aftermarket kit fitted

Didn't know you could get factory fit diesel heater.

Have you got short legs?
Did an 11 hour drive in our last Cali, done big trips in our current one; no issues. I find it very comfortable. I'm only 5'8"

No,it's just the angle makes my ankles hurt. I remember having a T4, was much more comfortable to drive flat out on the motorway as ankle was at less of an angle when pedal was to the metal.

Think its described as parking heater some of the lads on here have had it fitted
Few options available and it comes with second factory fit battery

I might go for that as I had intended to fit one aftermarket.

I might go for that as I had intended to fit one aftermarket.
I bought a brand new d2 eber off eBay internal kit £590 delivered think he offers a Mobil fitting service for £300
My van was a stock van so couldn't add factory parking heater or battery would of saved a lot of hassle

I bought a brand new d2 eber off eBay internal kit £590 delivered think he offers a Mobil fitting service for £300
My van was a stock van so couldn't add factory parking heater or battery would of saved a lot of hassle

Just checked. The factory model is about £2k. I'll stick to aftermarket.

I have the 204 DSG and I'm not totally convinced myself. There are times I love it but many times having an automatic piss's me off! No where near as smooth as my multitronic on my audi A4. Clunky gear changes in sports mode. I am someone who loves to feel in control at all times when driving and with an auto I feel your not. Just My opinion tho

T30 panel van highline 150PS 6 speed manual - what's the real world mpg the forum have settled on for this model?

Blackberry

17" Cascavel alloys, these come with the upgraded 17" brake option - will this affect my mpg and is it a worthy upgrade for the money?

Composition media 6.33" screen

App connect

80l fuel tank - I do about 20k miles per year, nearly all motorway

F&R parking sensors with rear view camera

Rear heater window with wiper and washer

Tyre pressure warning light

Green heat insulating glass in cab and privacy in passenger compartment

Passenger swivel seat

Heated seats

Voice control

Second battery

Folding wing mirrors

I've been to 2 local dealerships and been offered approx 8% on the subtotal before delivery, VED and tax. - I've heard I could get 10% +2% = 12%, should I be looking elsewhere?

I'd like to add extra dust seals and comfort dash- i couldn't find these on the configurater

I also plan to get dealer lowering with Eibech springs, and side bars.

My intention is to then get it carpeted and add a sliding bed.

Talk to me, We do a 12 month lease deal, and you have the option to purchase at the end if you want to. % saving overall would look very healthy compared to that 8% Message me if you want to run some numbers.

The main reason (apart from cost) that I didn't go DSG was because I hate auto boxes without paddles as you just don't have enough control. With paddles you have access to gear changes as quickly as a manual even in auto mode

Easy and cheap to fit a wheel with paddles to a DSG if you want to. Must admit the paddles are handy to jump on if you want some gear change control

Easy and cheap to fit a wheel with paddles to a DSG if you want to. Must admit the paddles are handy to jump on if you want some gear change control
Isnt a flat bottom steering wheel with paddles on your list mr studley?
I would like a flappy paddle steering wheel

Back