Getting ready to order - have I missed anything?

Zave

VIP Member
T6 Guru
T30 panel van highline 150PS 6 speed manual - what's the real world mpg the forum have settled on for this model?

Blackberry

17" Cascavel alloys, these come with the upgraded 17" brake option - will this affect my mpg and is it a worthy upgrade for the money?

Composition media 6.33" screen

App connect

80l fuel tank - I do about 20k miles per year, nearly all motorway

F&R parking sensors with rear view camera

Rear heater window with wiper and washer

Tyre pressure warning light

Green heat insulating glass in cab and privacy in passenger compartment

Passenger swivel seat

Heated seats

Voice control

Second battery

Folding wing mirrors

I've been to 2 local dealerships and been offered approx 8% on the subtotal before delivery, VED and tax. - I've heard I could get 10% +2% = 12%, should I be looking elsewhere?

I'd like to add extra dust seals and comfort dash- i couldn't find these on the configurater

I also plan to get dealer lowering with Eibech springs, and side bars.

My intention is to then get it carpeted and add a sliding bed.

Minimum of H7 headlights(probably standard with highline), Led if cost is not a barrier.

Yes, LED's front and rear are part of the order. I forgot to add those to the post

If you want comfort dash don't accept what the stealer says about it not being on the configurator. If necessary go to VWCV in Milton Keynes and get them to educate your stealer as to how to do it.

If your want to order a comfort dash you can only have two seats, but if your having a van then it will have 3 seats as standard

Ah well spotted @StudleyGlass, @Zave it maybe that you have to deselect 2+1 front seats and select 2x singles before the configurator will show you the option for comfort dash.

For comfort dash you need discovery media, app connect, twin USB, cab carpet and twin seats.

Think the dust seal is "additional dust seal" under the chassis section

Took a 150 T30 6 speed out today. Decided I want DSG. Gear stick in awkward position for a long drive. Manual clutch felt really high up as did all the pedals, like I needed to build the floor up a bit.

Felt boaty, do the Eibach lowering springs stiffen things up much?

I've got H&R 40mm springs and H&R antiroll bars it's totally transformed the ride. 100% recommendation from me

Just re-done the configurator to add DSG. I downgraded to T28 and standard 16 inch alloys to compensate. Gonna try and demo a DSG.

Thanks. Gonna forget the comfort dash. That lot will blow the budget.
If it's any consolation, while it's nicer looking and has more storage, it's definitely not very durable compared to the standard dash. Scratches easily.

Have you tested a DSG? I suggest you do. Me and some others really don't like it.

If it's any consolation, while it's nicer looking and has more storage, it's definitely not very durable compared to the standard dash. Scratches easily.

Have you tested a DSG? I suggest you do. Me and some others really don't like it.

I've tried it in an Octavia, thought it was the shizzle.

Back