Gateway 19 Security Code Help

tintim

120,000 miles and still going
T6 Pro
I'm trying to access gateway 19 adaptations
I have two quoted security codes available but both don't appear to work and I get locked out.

Could someone with either VCDS, Carista or ODBEleven check the codes they use for gateway and help me. Its probably something I am doing wrong. Thanks

Screenshot_20191031-130147_OBDeleven.jpg

Bah - I'm clutching at straws then. Was hoping the security code would unlock the adaptation for min voltage for start stop. Seen some info re: increasing the min voltage disables start/stop. I just want to check if mine has been set or not / or if this setting was available.

Probably doesn't apply to T6 and/or Euro5 variant.
Volkswagen – Disable automatic start-stop system – VIDEGRO Consulting Blog

Thanks for checking though... I can rule this out now.

Bah - I'm clutching at straws then. Was hoping the security code would unlock the adaptation for min voltage for start stop. Seen some info re: increasing the min voltage disables start/stop. I just want to check if mine has been set or not / or if this setting was available.

Have a look at @Dellmassive post here Stop/start Doing Your Head In? Disabling It - How We Done It -

The voltage method doesn’t work, The temperature method I posted does

here: Override Start Stop System

Thanks @Loz @Deaky I have read those threads with interest and I was hoping this might unlock the reasons why my SS doesn't work. Strangely the last known time it worked is when I heavy braked at the lights. Perhaps it is something to do with the recuperation or battery, I've had the battery at 14v so I would have thought this eliminated the latter.

Thanks @Loz @Deaky I have read those threads with interest and I was hoping this might unlock the reasons why my SS doesn't work. Strangely the last known time it worked is when I heavy braked at the lights. Perhaps it is something to do with the recuperation or battery, I've had the battery at 14v so I would have thought this eliminated the latter.
Brake pressure also counts, try pressing harder on the brakes with the steering straight on your way back from your next trip out.

Back