Garlands

DooLad

Plumber
Hi All

Being a campervan virgin I was wondering what the meaning of garlands hanging from the rear view mirror is? Seen a nice one to match my retro interior but the last thing I want to do is to be advertising that I'm part of a secret campers swinging club :whistle:

Just buy one, display it and visit an few shows/campsites and see what happens !

We have one, we also have bunting and fairy lights - nothing more to me than letting Jo have her own way for a quieter life lol

Cheers peeps, very mixed thoughts on the Cali forum! suppose for the cost it can stay in the glove box till feeling brave enough or frisky!!!

That's what I'm trying to find out!!!
Life's too short, just think of all the extra view you'll get without them as well as all the extra street cred. Get more respect with furry dice and headlining!

I'm having them, but laying them along the dash. We've got a little TY animal on the rear view mirror.

They're nothing more than to show your a campervan enthusiast! And so you don't wave at a builders van I was told! Just friendly gesture!

Back