Garage recommendations Sheffield

foll19

VIP Member
T6 Shuttle LWB (April 2016)
Need to get timing belt and water pump changed + full service. Was going to go to VolksTech Dronfield on a recommendation but they can't get it in for a month. They'd quoted £249 for service and £513 inc vat for the rest (genuine VW parts). Seemed reasonable.

Any recommendations for independent garage who charge an honest rate in the Sheffield area please?

TIA.

T6 Shuttle LWB (April 2016)
Need to get timing belt and water pump changed + full service. Was going to go to VolksTech Dronfield on a recommendation but they can't get it in for a month. They'd quoted £249 for service and £513 inc vat for the rest (genuine VW parts). Seemed reasonable.

Any recommendations for independent garage who charge an honest rate in the Sheffield area please?

TIA.
see its an older post how did you get on thats a good price VW down here wanted £670 plus VAT for the pump work

Just picked my van up had its first Cambelt/Water pp and tensioner done at VW Southampton £490 plus VAT

Don’t say the prices it makes me heave I can honestly say If I wasn’t a mechanic I’d walk everywhere I even don’t like just paying the parts prices to do my cars lol

Parts labor then VAT why cant they just add it on without saying the word

i was sold dodgy inferior parts that will break my engine if they fail by V W i paid the VAT on the Van grrrrrr GRRRr now i worked myself up hahahaha where's the VALUE

Back