Full Size Bed: Fridge Location

Rob745

Can anyone with a full width bed post a picture of their fridge location?

I'm looking to start my conversion soon and ideally I'd want rotating front single seats with a full width rock n roll bed.

But from what I've seen the fridge location will cause a problem. Either I need to have the driver seat non-rotating and the fridge behind it (with a rotating front double seat), or what I see someone else had done was have two seater bed with a cushioned bench running down the side so it acts as a full width bed and then put chest fridge in the bench.

Can anyone with a full width bed post a picture of their fridge location?

I'm looking to start my conversion soon and ideally I'd want rotating front single seats with a full width rock n roll bed.

But from what I've seen the fridge location will cause a problem. Either I need to have the driver seat non-rotating and the fridge behind it (with a rotating front double seat), or what I see someone else had done was have two seater bed with a cushioned bench running down the side so it acts as a full width bed and then put chest fridge in the bench.
Or…

I have this top loading fridge fitted under a full width bed.

I also have a draw fridge which does the job nicelyView attachment 168589
Sorry, pet hate of mine. There are over 17 definitions of the word "draw" on the Oxford English dictionary and not one of them relates to "a part of a piece of furniture such as a desk, used for keeping things in. It is like a box in shape and has a handle on the front for pulling it out."

Sorry, pet hate of mine. There are over 17 definitions of the word "draw" on the Oxford English dictionary and not one of them relates to "a part of a piece of furniture such as a desk, used for keeping things in. It is like a box in shape and has a handle on the front for pulling it out."
love a 'pet hate'!!
- series/season in relation to a 'series' of tv programmes for me...

love a 'pet hate'!!
- series/season in relation to a 'series' of tv programmes for me...
Haha, that's an "Americanism" though. The other one for me is "ect" instead of etc.

Another one is loads of the kids at work speak with an American accent when they have never even been anywhere near the place. Damn YouTube.

Haha, that's an "Americanism" though. The other one for me is "ect" instead of etc.

Another one is loads of the kids at work speak with an American accent when they have never even been anywhere near the place. Damn YouTube.
How about "axk" instead of "ask"? I could be wrong, but I believe this has Caribbean origins - either way, when spoken by a white kid, I'd classify this as a stupidism.

How about "axk" instead of "ask"? I could be wrong, but I believe this has Caribbean origins - either way, when spoken by a white kid, I'd classify this as a stupidism.
Never heard that. Must be from the wrong side of the hills ;)

Is the fridge noisy? reason I "axk" is our fridge works perfectly silently in the UK, but recent trip around Europe had it struggling and it became a tad noisy so we shifted it outside :cry:
barely auditable. if you stick your head next to it, you can just about hear a noise.

Reactions: RDT
Just like the EU then? :whistle:
Ha - 2 in one post, I'm on a roll!

My only defence is to blame it on this bloody keyboard. It's missing letters out the odd letter and I'm blindly letting spell check guess at what I'm going on about!

enyway, glad you brung it up ect, any more mistooks, you only have to axk.

Ha - 2 in one post, I'm on a roll!

My only defence is to blame it on this bloody keyboard. It's missing letters out the odd letter and I'm blindly letting spell check guess at what I'm going on about!

enyway, glad you brung it up ect, any more mistooks, you only have to axk.
OMG you hit my second pet hate :oops:

Back