Full Frontal Friday......

Dont fancy swopping the wheels for some lovely Devonports when the seats go do you? Ill bring a jack.:)
mine came with Devonports with goodyear vector cargo2 m&s rated tyres and these assasins in the back of the van, i paid what the dealer would of got them for with tyres ;) and sold the Devonports very quickly for £700 so the assasins cost me nothing, there are some nice wheels out there

Nice, though I do have to say the Goodyear are a dammed good tyre. Done 30k in mine in a year and still plenty of life left in them.

Nice, though I do have to say the Goodyear are a dammed good tyre. Done 30k in mine in a year and still plenty of life left in them.
is that not your t6 in your profile pic? wheels look like 18" rs6 style alloys I had them on my t4 tdi blue 2.5
have you done your power latching? I've done all the mechanical side just got to route me cables in the floor and terminate under seat.

Last edited:
Hopfully pauly will come up trumps with a front led retrofit for all members with h4s ,clever lad he is
Afraid i have binned LED headlight idea theres too much to it as loom cabling is different sizes and i have an idea whats coming in the aftermarket now thats looks promising for hopefully a slightly more sensible price

is that not your t6 in your profile pic? wheels look like 18" rs6 style alloys I had them on my t4 tdi blue 2.5
have you done your power latching? I've done all the mechanical side just got to route me cables in the floor and terminate under seat.
Yes, they have been dipped and look amazing(if you like that sort of thing! ) however had an issue with the adaptors I had made so waiting for some. Stainless steel ones to be made. They are off a Audi S8.

Afraid i have binned LED headlight idea theres too much to it as loom cabling is different sizes and i have an idea whats coming in the aftermarket now thats looks promising for hopefully a slightly more sensible price
Do tell us more.

Nothing secret there's been a few pics on Facebook etc, standard headlights converted with HID lamps and with a VW style DRL strip running around the bottom

Yes, they have been dipped and look amazing(if you like that sort of thing! ) however had an issue with the adaptors I had made so waiting for some. Stainless steel ones to be made. They are off a Audi S8.
S8 there the ones, your van is looking bare it looks like your van could do with some black side bars ;)funny enough I've got a brand new set still in the box I will be selling about the same time as you collect the seats :D

I have the new chrome illuminated side bars that I am hoping to fit on the evenings this week in Leeds if the weather holds thanks to Pauly.:)

I originally wanted Summer Blue, but they couldn't supply it with colour coded plastics :( But i'm happy with the Blackberry i have now, probably the best coloured vehicle i've owned :thumbsup:

Not quite a full frontal, it's not allowed if you have a Sportline Splitter fitted :whistle:
img_2042-jpg.5339

Very nice480bhp, and you Mike, like the blue,especially now it's colour coded

Back