Full Frontal Friday......

I am trying to not be contentious but I am not a fan of chrome. Prefer the standard look. It doesnt look bad but it doesnt look any better especially the upper grill. The single line flows into the lights nicely. I suppose its a bit like colour coding, if you made everything one colour it takes away from the look.

Last edited:
I agree, I feel the top strip just hangs there where as the bottom one flows into the lights. On my van now that I have had the LED front lights fitted I don't think the single strip works.

when I think of chrome, I think of those cars where everything that can be chrome is chrome lol

IMG_7823.JPG

Obviously a few grille lines are not at that level but its how it starts lol

@Ed Webb you have started the slide down the slippery slope like many before you :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I knew what I was getting into..... when I had the T4 I spent countless hours trolling the T4forum looking T build threads and how to guides planning my next expenditure and project.
I look forward to ignoring the other half whilst doing it all again....​

I knew what I was getting into..... when I had the T4 I spent countless hours trolling the T4forum looking T build threads and how to guides planning my next expenditure and project.
I look forward to ignoring the other half whilst doing it all again....​
You might need to wear ear defenders to prevent GBH of the ear from the grief coming your way then :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Good luck with the project though and you have done this all before so should be easier second time around.

Back