Found Front rubber mats

AdL

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Looking for a decent set of front rubber mats for my T6. Double passenger seat if that makes any difference? Need something pretty robust as we go to a lot of muddy places. Any offers or recommendations considered. Thanks.

Any offers or recommendations considered. Thanks.

Change your boots before getting in the van?
I removed my rubber mats as it took longer to clean them and the mud that migrated off elsewhere than kicking my muddy boots off.

Its partly about protecting the carpet from wear as well. A pressure washer cleans the mats pretty efficiently.

It does make a difference if you have a double seat because some floor mats go in between the 2 captains chairs. Get a one piece like above, I find individual ones slide about and then curl up.

Also T6 & T6.1 have slightly different foot wells, so make keep that in mind, if your bench is a swivel heres this one

Also T6 & T6.1 have slightly different foot wells, so make keep that in mind, if your bench is a swivel heres this one
I have this one as it works well to keep the oem floor nice would recommend just be warned it stinks of rubber for the first few weeks, i hung the mat up in the shed to 'air out' for a while but zero smell now.
However I have to agree with DXX above, the issue of a rubber mat is the and residual dirt sand etc works its way off the matt and around the inside of the van. Using a carpet type would hold sand and dirt in place untill the next time you hoover it out. The carpet type would also assit in some acoustic advantages albeit probably minor.

I think the OEM mats have ridges in them that would help hold the dirt but only disadvantage is they dont cover the centre section. Less of an issue if you have double passenger upfront I suppose

Have just ordered the vw cab mats for mine. Having had all of the variants of T5 thru to my current T6.1(s…) I can say that the latest mats aren’t a patch on the old ones, which were good, thick and had a decent lip to prevent grub falling off the side.

These are on a par with the original equipment Ford mats, which as you might imagine, aren’t great. We’ll see how they go.

Got mine from Transporter HQ via eBay (for ease) and were packaged like they’d be found at a jumble sale. They’re curly at the edges and have a pronounced fold in them too. We’ll see if they flatten out.

My van , against my preference, had carpeted cab originally, which I’ve changed to a rubber cab floor, but mats are still required to stop the dirt from flying about.

If I was going to a wedding I’d likely take the car, but one van had a carpeted over mat that was actually quite nice on the disco slipper days, altho lasted about 6 months before it looked a bit ‘taxi’. (Came free from West Yorkshire VW van centre, and was a very good fit / decent quality)

I bought some extra cheap mats from EBAY - accidentaly ordered the T6.1 rather than T6 version but they fit OK. Cost £20 so will do for now.

Looking for a decent set of front rubber mats for my T6. Double passenger seat if that makes any difference? Need something pretty robust as we go to a lot of muddy places. Any offers or recommendations considered. Thanks.
Are you still looking, I’ve a set of genuine t6 mats

Bought some cheap ones but they are a bit rubbish. So yes - what's on offer?

Back