Front Passenger Captains Seat (samora)

T6traveller

T6 Pro
Hi,

I know it's a big ask but, having just purchased a van for converting I'm trying to find a front passenger seat with samora upholstery.

I've been checking the usual places but so far I've been unsuccessful. Hopefully someone can help!

Kind regards,

Jamie.

I wish you the best of luck with your search.
They often turn up with a pile of rocking horse poo and some hens teeth sprinkled on top.
On a serious note I got mine from Poland as they are hard to come by.

hi Jamie a seat you want on e bay at moment £799 but in Poland item no 223097059453 might be worth a look

hi Jamie a seat you want on e bay at moment £799 but in Poland item no 223097059453 might be worth a look
I'm watching that one at the moment mate. I ask the guy who is converting my van for me about it and he said it's missing a few bits. Also there have been a few horror stories with seats from Poland apparently... Thanks for the heads up though.

I got my seat from Poland, I can say it was horror free. Managed to get the seat at a bargain price as it had no base.
Seller messaged me after auction as he found a base and would include for free if I wanted.
Shipping was with UPS fully tracked and fully insured. Seat arrived mark free and as described. Immaculate.
Well packaged and seller even emailed me to confirm I was happy with everything.

Thanks for the info. I'll speak to my converter this week to pass on your information. Sounds like it could be a good idea,

I should have a passenger seat in Samoa trim in a couple of weeks time if you are interested. A customer of mine is swapping his front seats out. They are from a 2017 Kombi with lass than 10k miles so are mint. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks
Craig.

I'm watching that one at the moment mate. I ask the guy who is converting my van for me about it and he said it's missing a few bits. Also there have been a few horror stories with seats from Poland apparently... Thanks for the heads up though.
Remember an awful lot of the parts of our German made vans are actually manufactured in Poland. That probably includes the seats

Hi, I'v just joined the forum and if possible can I join the queue for the passenger seat please....

Thanks in advance

Kev

Nice one Kevin fitted mine last week, wife loves it......might be able to get some 20's now.....The single seat makes all the difference to how the van feels. Big thanks to Craig up in Scotland, 658 mile round trip and worth every mile....

Back