Front Double Bench Seatbelt Fixing

Evie T

Hi, I recently installed a folding mechanism for the front double bench seat which works a treat. The only issue i have found is that I need to move the middle seatbelt buckle from one side to the other. I have tried a number of different size hex nuts (M11 and M12) but these do not fit the bolt currently holding the buckle in place.

I have seen some websites selling a "universal" 7/16 UNF bolt and nut for seatbelts however I am bot sure this will fit the front bench fixing. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Eve

For some bizarre reason, seatbelt fixings are still Imperial sizes, so that sounds about right.

Pete

I fitted a VW folding mechanism to mine and I left the buckle receptacle in the same place. Is it a VW or aftermarket hinge?

I fitted a VW folding mechanism to mine and I left the buckle receptacle in the same place. Is it a VW or aftermarket hinge?
The buckle doesn't quite fit on the side it current sits nd is difficult to fast me. I bought the mechanism off ebay and the seller did say it would need moving over to the other side.

Back