Folding Wing-Mirrors on the key?

Get one of these 2 modules
plus 2 automotive relays
and the wire it all according to this diagram

brilliant thanks. Il get some bits ordered and go from there

brilliant thanks. Il get some bits ordered and go from there
Good luck ;).
If you connect unlocking signal the mirrors will unfold on unlocking, but if you leave it disconnected then mirrors will unfold when ignition is switched on. This was my final choice and then the system behaves alike OEM setup.

Reactions: mmi
Just installed this travelin-lite module. Checked continuity in all connected and definitely power (ouch). Not working

my wing mirrors with a switch inside the van. is there a way to get them to fold using the Key remote? TIA

Providing the window pinch protection has been set....

Just press and hold the lock button on the remote.

For a MY18 that I have.

Providing the window pinch protection has been set....

Just press and hold the lock button on the remote.

For a MY18 that I have.

yeh, I've tried that doesn't work

MY16 can be coded
MY17 need hardware changes
MY18 onwards do it as standard (just need to hold the lock button)
thanks you, how do I find out which I have?

The factories change over in august so vehicles made after then are the following Model Year
Sept 2015 on = Model Year 2016
Sept 2016 on = Model Year 2017

if your not sure PM me your VIN and will see what i can do

Heres the instructions on how to do it

I’ve tried holding the lock button down doesn’t work can it be coded so this will work?

@Loz where abouts are you
there is a setting on the infortainment system where you tick a box for this to work,yes you have to hold the fob lock button down for longer and it will put your windows up and mirrors,its supposed to start the wipers automatically if it starts raining also but not figured that one out yet,its next on my waste my life figuring out the infotainment system list!

Operate Windows fully down and hold for 3 secs, then up and hold 3 secs. (All with ign on). This will reset folding mirrors and one touch window control

Back