Folding Mirror Issue

RemapWay

I havent had chance to get back to the van yet, but wondering if anyone else has had this issue

Folding mirror as standard off button inside cab, I have retrofitted ability to fold off fob. However, only the passenger side folds off the fob, also does this with ignition off from inside the cab, works as it should with ignition on. I didnt dig too deep as suspected an issue with the retrofit kit but tested ok on another vehicle. Anyone had the issue?

If not I will update this thread with my findings when I get back to the van

I presume you have the travellite kit? I have fitted it to my E6 MY17 Kombi and it all worked fine. All works as before with the switch folding, but just folds from the key as well. What T6 model do you have ?

It is Euro 6 (Not my van, customers) It is Travelinlite kit, 100% not the kit at fault. Im assuming there should be a permanent live going to the mirrors and the drivers one has dropped out. Ill check passenger side feeds and report back.. Very odd fault, not really an issue until you retrofit fold off remote! :(

I have factory fitted electric folding mirrors and only the passenger side folds ! using key or door panel :mad:

I have factory fitted electric folding mirrors and only the passenger side folds ! using key or door panel :mad:
so are you saying its faulty or you've changed the coding and it now doesn't work? but sounds like it would be fixed under warranty..

so are you saying its faulty or you've changed the coding and it now doesn't work? but sounds like it would be fixed under warranty..
Not touched any coding, no idea what that is, all I know is that it has worked but now only passenger side folds in !

Took the Van in to dealers this week, the fixed problem within an hour. They said the reset battery and now both wing mirrors fold :thumbsup:

Back