Flyscreen For Sliding Window Left Or Right 7h7068528a

Nickdaw

Retired
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I was going to order a couple of these until I found out the price £92 each :eek:
There must be a cheaper way maybe someone on this full of info forum has come across?

I was going to order a couple of these until I found out the price £92 each :eek:
There must be a cheaper way maybe someone on this full of info forum has come across?
I've just been in Lidl today and they are selling a fly screen mesh kit in black with Velcro and magnets etc £4.99. I've got one to attach to the inside of my sliding door when im away to stop the pesky mozzies !!

I've just been in Lidl today and they are selling a fly screen mesh kit in black with Velcro and magnets etc £4.99. I've got one to attach to the inside of my sliding door when im away to stop the pesky mozzies !!

I know where im going tomorrow:thumbsup:

I looked at the genuine VW fly screen at Campercentrum Netherlands a couple of weeks ago, almost dropped it when I saw the price! It's only a plastic frame with gauze fly screen bonded in, it doesn't even fit any too well. It slides between the two parts of the window and pushes forwards to the front edge of the frame. Typical leisure market rip-off price.

Rod

Back