Floyd!!

So very proud of him. Freshly washed and debadged/stickered.

You have every reason to be chuffed! He’s a good looking boy!!!

Goes like s&#t off a shovel too as he is chipped to 244.

My smile machine.

Oh dear! I feel an expensive Xmas coming up! No, not the toys you buy Floyd but the compensatory presents you have to buy your other half!!!

She is onboard, always wanted one to go with beetle restoration project. Although that is on the back burner now.

Last edited:
She is onboard, always wanted one to go with beetle restoration project. Although that on the back burner now.
Win win! Luckily my wife was onboard too....ours is our “family car” now. We love how versatile it is with two boys and two dogs! They call it the “party wagon”!

Lol my wife called it the party bus yesterday. Need it for the MTB and paddle boards x 3. Oh and Murf, our dog.

Last edited:
Beef up the security! That is too tempting for the b@stards out there

Already got a Disklock from Halfords. Thinking Ghost next although bloody expensive.

What do you suggest?

I picked up my van last month so I haven’t don’t anything yet. I’m also looking at the Ghost, but have just spent a load on wheels, Koni shocks and H&R ARBs! Might pick up a stoplok (takes me back to the 90s!!!)

Yeah me too. I had one on my XR2 ;). You only need the small one though.

Not sure where to store it in the van when it’s not in use.

Last edited:
That’s why I’m considering the Stoploc over the Discloc.....slide it down beside the hand brake. A small one is fine...it’s just a deterrent - if the little f’kers (I mean, poor unfortunate souls!) want it away, they’ll have it

The biggest issue is that you have a very fine looking van and therefore it is much more of a target for jealous little gits! I’d even be worried about some envious little sod keying it

@JOG as I have only had it since Thursday I haven’t really left it when we have been out.
I would be gutted if it got keyed. F’in jealous of our vans. So very sad too.

Back