floor liner ideas

B@rrow

T6 Pro
2017 , Just thinking of options for rear floor. Sides and ceiling are done need to move onto the floor now and take the pain to get the rock ‘n’ roll bed fitted. options
1) VW rubber load liner, I will need to get a swb van version so it doesn’t have the seat holes.
Or
2) insulate ply line and karndean

I suppose I will be able to sell the kombi floor and 2+1 seats afterwards.

7D8138A8-B0D7-4989-A5ED-E27CD98A9B3D.jpeg

image.jpg

2017 , Just thinking of options for rear floor. Sides and ceiling are done need to move onto the floor now and take the pain to get the rock ‘n’ roll bed fitted. options
1) VW rubber load liner, I will need to get a swb van version so it doesn’t have the seat holes.
Or

View attachment 70191

View attachment 70192
Or like I am doing, leave the kombi floor in place, lay 12mm ply over the top (Gravity) and buy Cali/Caravelle step and rear threshold. @Ads_Essex did exactly this and is happy.

Or

View attachment 70191

View attachment 70192
I have a swb rubber floor removed from my 6.1 panel van. If your interested im sure we can work something out

Back