First camper van outing - what things am I missing?

Chocks make sure your van is on the level. Some of them are huge and others are not big enough so pick carefully!

We made ours out of wood
F4AC3D94-E5BA-43E5-84B3-FB844349005C.jpeg

Use them a couple of times and then you will know what size you want if you buy some

Toilet Roll.

Never rely on the site loos being fully equipped!

Also useful for mopping up in the van (cue @JOG)
Equipment to be used in conjunction with the window covers suggested?!!

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
No good point! I have looked at this but not sure whether to go for cheap option or is that a false economy? Any recommendations?

Thanks for all the tips all! Definitely want to err on travelling light as we went for a design with bigger bed and less storage so even more of a premium!
I’ve got the just Kampers external thermal screen/side window cover and it’s great. No condensation on the inside when it’s in use and it’s blackout and inexpensive. Not cheap. Inexpensive.

No good point! I have looked at this but not sure whether to go for cheap option or is that a false economy? Any recommendations?

Thanks for all the tips all! Definitely want to err on travelling light as we went for a design with bigger bed and less storage so even more of a premium!
definitely Not The cheap option it has to be Andrex loo roll ......... but less storage Space oh No ....

• Haha
Andrex quilts....... there is no compromise lol and like Heinze sauces.... i tried blue roll once lol did you know the color comes out of blue roll ha ha ha

• Wow
Do the 5cm ones still fit on the RIB shelf when rolled up? Have you tried both the 4cm and 5cm ones and would you say worth the extra? Its a pretty hefty price once you add freshtec and 5cm upgrade!
1649429768789.png
Haven’t tried the 4cm. Thought I’d rather have no regrets.

Back