Finally making a buy Camperking MB 2018 DSG

For me it was Elise and Evora or Elise and Camper.
Yes Evora for me was a great choice as I got +2 as I had a young daughter to sit in back she loves it even did the NC500 with her , two of us had a blast in Evora not sure I enjoy the road driving as much in camper?

My wife just completed the finance application successfully ! She was a little anxious as she was unsure if as a part time teacher she be given the Green light !
Anyway she was processed so that’s a relief and we now await the handover date which will be between 3-4 weeks !

My wife just completed the finance application successfully ! She was a little anxious as she was unsure if as a part time teacher she be given the Green light !
Anyway she was processed so that’s a relief and we now await the handover date which will be between 3-4 weeks !
Hi, im looking at camperking as well as a 1st timer, did you purchase it in the end, any issues?

Many thanks

Hi, im looking at camperking as well as a 1st timer, did you purchase it in the end, any issues?

Many thanks
Yes we did purchase our Camper it’s van with Camper Factory logo which I understand is a Camperking still
We are happy with camper having stayed in these last few winter months , await to see how it be in warmer days?
Just purchased an awning last week will be using it this weekend so be interesting to see how it transforms the use of the van ?

Reactions: CAB
Back