Finally Arrived

Cherokee

T6 Guru
It's with great pleasure that Cherokee & HJ18 NKH announce the long awaited arrival of 'extended warranty'.
'Extended Warranty' was overdue by 3 weeks, but finally arrived today at around midday. This after several false starts, unanswered emails, and visits to the recovery ward at my local VWCV dealer. And 'EW' (for short) weighed in at an admirable 395 pounds. We now look forward to 5 years of warranted trouble free motoring! We would like to thank all involved at VWCV in delivering this little beauty to us!
And if any of you budding T6 owners have a young'un out there (less than 3 months old), we'd recommend doing the dirty deed and following suit.

IMG_8399.JPG

It's with great pleasure that Cherokee & HJ18 NKH announce the long awaited arrival of 'extended warranty'.
'Extended Warranty' was overdue by 3 weeks, but finally arrived today at around midday. This after several false starts, unanswered emails, and visits to the recovery ward at my local VWCV dealer. And 'EW' (for short) weighed in at an admirable 395 pounds. We now look forward to 5 years of warranted trouble free motoring! We would like to thank all involved at VWCV in delivering this little beauty to us!
And if any of you budding T6 owners have a young'un out there (less than 3 months old), we'd recommend doing the dirty deed and following suit.

View attachment 22002

Brilliant, Breeze Poole wanted £649+vat for the same warranty on my van last week, can you guess who’s going to get both barrels tomorrow? And this is the 12th van we’ve taken off them in 6 months! :mad:

Back