Fiamma F45s Awning

Cuzz

I am looking for some feedback/advice please.

We have been looking to add an F45s awning for some time - we have T6 SWB with factory fitted roof bar prep.
As far as I know the F45s fits to the roof bar channel with a couple of brackets that come as standard.

Now the big question - what prevents the awning being simply unbolted from the van? Are them some features /measures that prevent this happening (bearing in mind how many tea leafs there are around that would happily help themselves to it)

In short, nothing. The awning sits on the uprights of the brackets and is secured in place with one small bolt on each side. You would have to open the awning slightly to undo the bolt though.

As above,
The brackets also seem to be silkafixed in place too. (a black gooey adhesive!)

Great awning, I wouldn’t be without mine.

on my old van i used security bolts to attach mine, however i didnt use standard brackets, but im sure if you just replace normal bolts for security ones thats going to help massively

on my old van i used security bolts to attach mine, however i didnt use standard brackets, but im sure if you just replace normal bolts for security ones thats going to help massively
They are fantastic awnings. You can also get led strip lights that slide into the bottom track underneath the awning and 2 small ones that go into the end so when you wind it out you can see them. These are a excellent for when you are sitting out.

EE3FC0DA-48C2-4370-9F07-C4046E0B3B52.jpeg

I like those lights and agree the awnings are great.
They are good but I had to put them on a dimmer as if you don’t you would be able to se seen from the moon especially against a white van.

Can i fit a F45S awning to my T6 SWB Kombi with roof rails fitted, or is there a bracket i need to adapt it to fit, or is this a no go, although i have seen pictures of them fitted to T6 with roof rails but cant find out the answer on the bracket required.

Can i fit a F45S awning to my T6 SWB Kombi with roof rails fitted, or is there a bracket i need to adapt it to fit, or is this a no go, although i have seen pictures of them fitted to T6 with roof rails but cant find out the answer on the bracket required.
Unless anyone has the answer which I’m sure they will call a company called Agent Fiamma or email them they are very good as they sell all the products.

D17CC76A-4180-4D6F-A9DB-85C851BAD780.png

Back