Feedback, Ideas and Do’s & Don’ts - I’m New

mufudzi

Hello everyone. So this time next year I’ll be financially in a position to buy my first T6 and get a full conversion. We’ve been looking over the past 6 months, following various Instagram accounts to get ideas of what we want ours to look like. As I still have lots of time before we get the van, I’d appreciate any feedback you can give me and any do’s or don’ts. Starting with the basics ie buying the van etc. We know we want a SWB with a tail gate. I seem to be leaning more towards a the highline model - any feedback on that would be welcomed. We’ve found a conversion company (The Bristol Camper Company) and we’ve already been down to see them and their reviews are great so any MUST HAVES please do let me know. I’d like to get a wrap on the van I’m thinking a Matt Khaki colour - however as much as I like that colour and matt isn’t for everyone I’d also like some feedback with that, we do have other colours in mind and for cost purposes etc. So as I’m sure many of you were when buying your first van like me, any thing to make me think about would be most appreciated. Thank you

You say you’re leaning towards a Highline? I’d insist upon it, especially if you plan long trips in it. The cruise, AC, MFSW and heated screen make it feel very car like.

Reactions: CAB
Bristol Camper Company are a good set of guys, local to me so I’ve seen a bit of their work which seems good quality.

Highline is definitely the spec I would go for.

The other thing is to consider the LWB it’s only something like 50cm longer but that makes all the difference internally. I have a LWB and it’s my daily vehicle still fits in supermarkets parking bays etc

Back