Fault Code - Intermitant P061600 Starter Relay Circuit Low

RobbieT

Hi, I have a 2016 EU6 102 bhp T6 and just started using an OBD 11. I have the code and description above show as an intermittent fault.
I would appreciate hearing anyone’s experiences/opinions on this.

NB I also have fault code P304800 Activation starter relay 2 -Short circuit to ground (intermittent)

same problem for me. did you fix the P304800 Activation starter relay? can you share for me please..
Hi, I got my battery tested and although it was still working it was beginning to fade. When I replaced the battery the fault went. NB If you get a new battery make sure they reprogram the electronics. Even then I still get an occasional fault code:
IMG_8827.png

I get that static current fault too. I wonder if it gets that from the starter battery shunt? I think mine might be related to all the extra stuff such as the dashcam and GPS tracker which draw power when the van isn't running but not sure what the "upper limit" should be. Does anyone know if this limit could be coded?

may battery is new. when i change the battery its was okay. when i start the car last night it won't start and no cranking..

IMG_8001.png

Back