Sold Fabwork 3/4 R&R Bed (and mattresses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkhaus

VIP Member
Good day folks.

Following a (re)conversion of my SWB T6, I have a Fabworx 3/4 Rock ’n Roll bed for sale. It’s crash-tested, and comes with two seat belts. It includes plates and bolts for secure fitting (between the van floor and the spare wheel storage). It’s been used, from new, for two short summers. It also includes the cushions, which are in a light grey (with a blue hue?) and have the VW logo in red stitching. Unfortunately, as yet, the captain’s seat and bench seat in the same trim are not for sale.

It would need to be collection only. I’m based in Cleadon/South Shields, South Tyneside.

I’m looking for £750.

I also have two 5cm memory foam mattresses. Both are tri-fold, with a cut away in the top right corner, and have removable covers. Again, collection only please.

I’m looking for £75 for each mattress.

I’ll be posting quite a few other items over the next week or so including: kitchen/wardrobe/cupboards/lounger seating/drive-away awnings/canopy/windbreakers etc.

Thanks for taking the time to view this.

PS: My baby girl decided to take part for modelling purposes only .

IMG_0515.jpeg

IMG_0516.jpeg

IMG_0517.jpeg

IMG_0518.jpeg

IMG_0519.jpeg

IMG_0521.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

IMG_0524.jpeg

IMG_0520.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi mate, I may well be interested, I'll pm you as I may want some other bits please as just purchased an empty van

Thank you very much to everyone who showed interest in the bed. It’s now been sold, along with the kitchen/wardrobe units and both mattresses..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back