Extras you've achieved from dealer to seal the deal!?

VanMan48

T6 Pro
Am about to push the button on a good spec kombi, and wanted to see if folks have managed to get any bits and bobs thrown in from the dealer to seal the deal? ie floor mats, tank of fuel, that sort of thing. was going to be cheeky and try for a bike rack but i'm not hopeful!

Would be good to know what you guys have achieved!

Roof bars+ cross bars ,
13"drop down DVD ,
3 sets of wireless headphones ,
front and rear kombi oem mats
20" assassins with tyres for the price of 18";)
oh and a free set of chrome side bars as I had ordered black so they sent them on after I had taken delivery .:D
Thought I did quiet well till I seen :eek:polzeylads upgrade :thumbsup:

Bloody hell! You all seem to have done a bit better than my ill fitting mats, there again I did get 20% off.

I managed to bend the dealer over royally........ I got him to agree to a rear bumper protector (which is now fading as it is a crap OEM version). And that was no easy deal to agree, anyone would have thought I was suggesting he rob his granny to pay for it!

I got not only one, but TWO coffe mugs from the dealer! Sales guy also marked the box with 'excellent' as a small reminder to what I should answer in the VW after sale survey...

Not sweetener for a deal but for the 10 months wait .
180 to 204 upgrade FOC
T30 to T32 upgrade Foc
Tog 24 windproof jacket with vw logo
3 vw mugs
Transporter key ring
Bumper protector
OME mats front and rear .
Every little helps

Had to cancel my swivel front seats as they were on back order so the dealer gave me £400 off to have them fitted aftermarket. He also paid to have armrests added (captains seats) which also included electric lumber support!!

1/2 a can of spray silicon all over the floor to make it shiny which transferred to the house to make my own personal ice rink.
Tank of fuel and rear bumper protector to cover some damage...

Nothing to do with VW dealers but when my wife bought her motorbike from a dealer, they round the price up by £1 so instead of the £9999 the dealer called it £10k she took the dealers stapler of his desk and told him that's for the £1 you owe me and to this day we still have the stapler.

An easy one to get as it costs the actual dealer nothing is a service plan for the next 2 services. The service comes from VW central as once loaded on the system against you van reg, you can go anywhere. I got one on mine in the 10mins before I handed over the final payment. :thumbsup:

Bumper protector, monster mats, and my travel costs from Perth to Stratford to go pick it up!

Back