Vanshades or Rainbow Screens windscreen wrap cover

RobbyD

T6 Pro
Wanting an external insulated cover and torn between these 2 suppliers. Rainbow for the functionality quality etc
and Vanshades for printing own logo etc Anyone had got a Vanshades cover with pics and coverage of side windows etc website not showing. Does the Vanshades cover spilt to allow light in during day etc

I got a Vanshades one from the conversion company and it's great but doesn't split on the front. Have now bought a Rainbow screens that does split. They both fit well and feel pretty much identical in fit and makeup. Not used the Rainbow in anger yet....except to try it when it arrived.

I got a Vanshades one from the conversion company and it's great but doesn't split on the front. Have now bought a Rainbow screens that does split. They both fit well and feel pretty much identical in fit and makeup. Not used the Rainbow in anger yet....except to try it when it arrived

Thx for reply. Seems the split is popular . Think I’ll go for rainbow and forget the logo design.

Thx for reply. Seems the split is popular . Think I’ll go for rainbow and forget the logo design.
Rainbow allow you specify a logo on their screens. Quite how complex a logo I'm about to find out - will be ringing them in 5 mins.

I've got a rainbow one with the velcro window, think its great, easy to fit and stops condensation on the glass.

Rainbow allow you specify a logo on their screens. Quite how complex a logo I'm about to find out - will be ringing them in 5 mins.
I wanted an Ironman image like my avatar specifically the eyes but was to complex colours running apparently. Shame really as some of their standard logos are pants and not to my taste.

Reactions: Bav
I wanted an Ironman image like my avatar specifically the eyes but was to complex colours running apparently. Shame really as some of their standard logos are pants and not to my taste.
Hmm, just found that out. They told me "we don’t print our logos due to the waterproof quality of our material"... whatever that means.

Hmm, just found that out. They told me "we don’t print our logos due to the waterproof quality of our material"... whatever that means.
They do need to update some of the logo designs imo ,bit kindergarten if you ask me. Such a shame as it’s seems a great product up for a bit of personalisation

They do need to update some of the logo designs imo ,bit kindergarten if you ask me. Such a shame as it’s seems a great product up for a bit of personalisation
Agreed. Given the absence of a decent logo I've decided to go plain but, as you say, an opportunity for personalisation has gone begging.

@RobbyD

I bought Rainbow Screens over 4 years ago.
The only problem I've had is that on 3 occasions when parked up on an extremely windy coastal campsite, the screen had blown off by the morning.
Luckily, I've managed to find the cover every time & retrieve it for another day...

The solution was to stitch a male / female clip thingy underneath the wing mirror velcro attachment.
Since then, never had an issue.
Stood up to 63mph winds in Ireland at Easter.

T6 eyes (3).jpg T6 eyes (1).jpg

Pleased with my Minster/Polar insulated windscreen cover. Solid black, which suits my black van for a sort of stealth look when wild camping.

Exactamondo , same here but which colour :)
Robby, are you still looking for a supplier that will print a custom logo on a screen cover?

If so, I've just ordered a screen cover from Fuel Lagoon - seems they can print any image on their screens (subject to you either owning the copyright or having copyright holder's permission).

Thanks for thinking ,but have now ordered from rainbow screens. Impressed with it tbh good quality bit of functionality with the drop down for letting light in etc. Went with a plain one.

06DD4487-D9DE-4172-8F13-14946A51A8C6.jpeg

Thanks for thinking ,but have now ordered from rainbow screens. Impressed with it tbh good quality bit of functionality with the drop down for letting light in etc. Went with a plain one.

View attachment 203055
I don't think the Fuel Lagoon screens are as high quality as the Rainbow screens (and I know they don't have the split/drop down feature) but I couldn't resist having the image I wanted...
Surus [grey].png

Back