Exhaust fault light

Buzby

Hi All
Just driven home and had a warning light come up on the dash which is a picture of the engine and in the book it saya exhaust fault?
Anyone know what this could be? (I know what an exhaust is so no need to state the obvious)
Can I still drive the van?
T6 2017
Regards
Dean

3CFF3148-C527-4087-9E1B-4D1D8BD0F452.jpeg

Engine warning light definatley. Could be nothing but recommend getting it checked. I ignored mine for too long and my cambelt snapped!

Engine light, could be lots of causes, a diagnostic should give a better indication of the fault(s)

I know on mine it said the same bud it’s very misleading. I also had a flashing coil light which was also engine management.

I would drive with caution if it still seems to be performing ok. Ideally get it booked in ASAP (your van and obviously your risk of it goes pop!)

I will ring the dealer tomorrow, only picked it up in July last year, done 5k so far and have a year’s warranty on it so fingers crossed (it’s a camper and bought through a dealership)

I will ring the dealer tomorrow, only picked it up in July last year, done 5k so far and have a year’s warranty on it so fingers crossed (it’s a camper and bought through a dealership)
Good luck, I bet they will charge you for diagnostic test and only refund it there is a warranty fault...

It’s probably nothing but worth getting it checked bud.

Hi,

Sorry if slightly hijacking the thread. When I turn the key - I.e. it does the diagnostic checks I always get the same symbol - it's always done this. As soon as I start the engine it clears immediately - so assumed all was ok - now worried.

It's had two services and nothing ever mentioned...

Thanks20210209_204200.jpg

Hi,

Sorry if slightly hijacking the thread. When I turn the key - I.e. it does the diagnostic checks I always get the same symbol - it's always done this. As soon as I start the engine it clears immediately - so assumed all was ok - now worried.

It's had two services and nothing ever mentioned...

Thanks

That’s normal. The original poster has a problem as the light stays on.

Pete

That is an emmissions system warning light, T6 will flash the coil light if its engine related.
could be a sensor or egr.

Back