Excited over MY18

Roadrunner

Grape Yellow Beach
T6 Legend
I picked this thread up on the Cali Forum and had to smile again. I know we all love our T6's and lavish our hard spent money on them but these guys take it to a different level
Something new for MY18 spotted at the factory
The guy must have been on a visit though I must say I doubt I'd have asked to take a photo they would soon tell you they would prefer none to be taken.
They are getting all hot & sweaty over new hinges and split cover on the sink & hob (long overdue) and the hinges will be Alum coloured (obviously don't realise that is the colour of Alum) . They like the new large mirror in the cupboard (wardrobe)at the back and the new plastic trough for putting their makeup in (no distinction here) but favourite reply was "That is a definite Must Have"
I know I should not mock the afflicted but you can't help it :rolleyes:

I picked this thread up on the Cali Forum and had to smile again. I know we all love our T6's and lavish our hard spent money on them but these guys take it to a different level
Something new for MY18 spotted at the factory
The guy must have been on a visit though I must say I doubt I'd have asked to take a photo they would soon tell you they would prefer none to be taken.
They are getting all hot & sweaty over new hinges and split cover on the sink & hob (long overdue) and the hinges will be Alum coloured (obviously don't realise that is the colour of Alum) . They like the new large mirror in the cupboard (wardrobe)at the back and the new plastic trough for putting their makeup in (no distinction here) but favourite reply was "That is a definite Must Have"
I know I should not mock the afflicted but you can't help it :rolleyes:
Oh my.
I'd actually find that annoying - more to clean (that gap will get mucky), the hinges look like proper crud collectors.

But then we do actually use ours unlike the Emperors New Clothes brigade who NEED this weeks "innovation" so they can outdo the Jones' next door.
Noticed a lot of Cali owners like this - funnily enough one was two vehicles ahead of us on the ferry. Silver 204 Ocean (FWD), not a single nod, smile or hint of acknowledgment (Oceans aren't exactly common) despite my attempts at a smile and a wave; probably one of the goons of that forum who "recognised" me :rofl:

We've met a few fellow Cali owners and at least half have been either snooty nosed grumps and or just utterly bizarre - the best being an old couple who took their lapdog out of their van and stuck it in a childs buggy!

Like our BMW, I love the vehicle, not at all convinced by the owners.
Subaru drivers (non Impreza turbo chavs) are much nicer.

Last edited:
Back