Events To See Conversions And Stuff

Lee newton

T6 Pro
hi is there any events coming up at the end of March at all would love to meet some of members as I’ve just joined today

Hi,

Any good shows coming up where i can see whats on offer for doing my conversion.

Seats, furniture, heating....

Anything at NEC worth going to?
Further afield?

Am not into looking a big white vehicles, but can take hit if lots of vw conversion stuff to see.

Any suggestions?
Owain

Before we purchased the T6 we went to Busfest at Malvern (next is Sept 2020).

Lots of different vendors displaying their conversions - it really helped SWMBO understand my proposed van journey!

Bit of a wait though!! Lots of vans going to Caffeine and Machine at the end of the month - speaking to owners and looking at their conversions is as good as a show (IMHO)

Ian

Hi I am getting van up to the stage where we will be able to at least sleep in it comfortably .we are looking for recommendations for a festival to attend hopefully May onwards can't go to the Vanwest in Taunton hoping for one where there are lots of modern style of vans. Help!!

Before we purchased the T6 we went to Busfest at Malvern (next is Sept 2020).

Lots of different vendors displaying their conversions - it really helped SWMBO understand my proposed van journey!

Bit of a wait though!! Lots of vans going to Caffeine and Machine at the end of the month - speaking to owners and looking at their conversions is as good as a show (IMHO)

Ian
Oh I’d be interested in this any info on when?

Hi I am getting van up to the stage where we will be able to at least sleep in it comfortably .we are looking for recommendations for a festival to attend hopefully May onwards can't go to the Vanwest in Taunton hoping for one where there are lots of modern style of vans. Help!!
Sounds like I've been Banned from Taunton not the case wife has booked something else on Saturday night could go just for sunday

So I went just for the Sunday it was very disappointing to say the least.Vanwest isn't much more than a temporary campsite!!

Back