Engine issues/judders on local runs

Nickjb

Hi Guys

I Have A new T6 Highline 102ps - 1500 miles
Im getting bad engine judders in 3rd/4th gear at 2k revs 30/40 mph
when being used from cold.
No warning lights coming on, had vw assist out and no faults logged
seems like a engine management/soft wear problem ??

As anyone experienced this and got it fixed ??

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the quick reply
I am booking it into the dealers
Im trying to see if its a common t6 fault and if any other members
have had this issue ??
and got it fixed??

I get all sorts of rough idle, juddering and cut out/stalling issues as detailed in numerous threads throughout the forum. I have put this down to characteristics of the Euro 6 system in my 150 Kombi rather than a fault as such (never had a warning light). Pretty unimpressed with the whole T6/Euro 6 experience tbh.

Hi thanks for that, this sounds like a software/engine management fault to me.I'm not happy to put mine down to a T6 characteristic. Have you taken yours back into any dearlers to be checked out ??

Hi thanks for that, this sounds like a software/engine management fault to me.I'm not happy to put mine down to a T6 characteristic. Have you taken yours back into any dearlers to be checked out ??
No, just learning to live with it tbh.

I am sure this is a daft question but whats the difference between a euro 5 and euro 6 engine. How would anyone distinguish between them on a forecourt.?

I am sure this is a daft question but whats the difference between a euro 5 and euro 6 engine. How would anyone distinguish between them on a forecourt.?

Take a look under your fuel filler cap, if there is a smaller blue cap there = adblue + euro 6 spec engine

So, following a couple of thousand miles in France last week I think I have developing turbo issue on the high pressure turbo as it has started making a sort of chirping sound as it spins down at low revs, it doesn't effect the normal running as far as I can tell but I think that is because the HP Turbo is bypassed when the LP turbo takes over but I am going to book it in for a check..

Back