Electric Sliding doors/Sunroof warning sounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 224
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 224

Is there meant to be a warning sound if one of the sliding doors is accidentally left open, or the sunroof. I have on a couple of occasions got out the van and locked it, only to return to find i have forgotten to close either the sunroof or worse the sliding door.. My fault entirely but just wondered if i am missing something and if there should be a warning light or sound?

Not aware of any warning, this is the reason i have turned on acoustic lock on mine so when i walk away and press the button i can hear an audible beep and know its locked, if any door is open then the central locking doesnt trigger and it doesnt beep so i know its not locked, it can be turned on with VCDS, not sure about carista ?

Not aware of any warning, this is the reason i have turned on acoustic lock on mine so when i walk away and press the button i can hear an audible beep and know its locked, if any door is open then the central locking doesnt trigger and it doesnt beep so i know its not locked, it can be turned on with VCDS, not sure about carista ?
Yep can be enabled with Carista as well.

Back