Sold Electric Sliding Door Kit Parts For Kombi & More

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullracing

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have almost everything needed for running an electric sliding door. You could add/extend (pretty sure it is just a case of plugging the otherside in if its not already on the loom) if you wanted to add twin sliding doors but at the moment there is almost everything for a single sliding door.
I have the controller, a full wiring loom which is not cut, door catch/motor lock, guide pulley, contactor. There is also a button.

I think all you would need is the motor and rail. You would need to check this however.
The parts cost roughly seperately
guide pulley £25
Controller £85
door catch/motor lock £25
Contactor £20
button £12
Full loom £120
£287

I will sell for £200 plus postage at £6.50. If you want to pay paypal goods please add paypal fee.
20200122_194532_resized.jpg 20200122_194536_resized.jpg 20200122_194546_resized.jpg 20200122_194551_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Gutted, I’m half way through doing this to mine and bought all of those parts over the last few weeks or would have been very interested

what’s the part at the front right, can’t quite make it out ?

The part in the 3rd picture Pauly?
If so, thats just part of the interactive white board. Its the only thing I could think of to put it all on and take a picture. :thumbsup:

I'm interested. @Robert could yoou confirm what else is needed please? Thanks

Edit: Would I be able to buy a key fob with button and code it to remote open?

Everything would be pretty much oem so would see no reason why you couldnt code a remote.
I dont know part numbers but you will need atleast a runner, motor and cable kit or 2x if you want twin sliders.

Everything would be pretty much oem so would see no reason why you couldnt code a remote.
I dont know part numbers but you will need atleast a runner, motor and cable kit or 2x if you want twin sliders.
Thanks. I’m a single slider. I’m very interested. Do I get time to work out the prices of the other bits please?
@Pauly any chance you know the part numbers please?

I do but it’s work in progress and there’s quite a few bits I’m afraid, the middle runner has to be replaced with the motorised version and the top runner has to be replaced with a different one with a door position sensor in it also the door seal has to be swapped for one with an anti trap sensor in it, depending where you source these parts you will be looking at a few hundred quid I would have thought then you need to replace your key to be able to open it off the fob
I think I’m about £500 into it and haven’t fitted anything yet or looked into keys properly yet !

I also have some brand new cables and spool things I will chuck in. I have no use for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back