Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodyboarder81

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all ....

Set of mint condition wheels for sale ... covered 7k miles from new
SOLD

16C5897E-04D5-4EA2-B623-2E5319AD4188.jpegCA81CBDB-856E-41B3-B29B-B50ADA1AB146.jpegB3873628-66D4-402F-9B47-8A72A9E78C24.jpeg

Also a set of pretty much brand new genuine VW Eibach 30mm lowering springs . They have covered 500 miles max . £150
425B6934-3CA4-4ABF-810E-C7CF79AB40E7.jpeg

Live Southampton way .... collection due to weight

thanks
Josh

Last edited:
FYI I sent some of these recently using parcel2go, really easy and quite cheap (but you do need a sturdy box to put them in

Yeah as said , have no issues sending them ... just don’t have the time to organise . Don’t mind going half’s on postage if that sells them :)

Sorry I meant easy for the buyer to sort this easily at minimal cost, appreciate the price is the price :thumbsup:

Yeah no worries dude :)

quite happy to meet a buyer half way with postage or take a offer on them . At the end of the day I’d like to sell them , as they are sat here doing nothing

Sort of interested in these springs, did you use them with standard dampers? what did it feel like with that set up? Actually, why did you change them? I don't want a dramatic drop, I'm more comfort than speed these days.......:cool:

Any spring with standard dampers in my opinion isn’t great . These are better than a standard set up , you loose a lot of body roll out of the van . Also all depends on what setup your van has . I think these springs would suit a camper / California/ heavier weight van . Hope that helps . I’d be looking at some KONI shocks to fit with them for a nice setup

Any spring with standard dampers in my opinion isn’t great . These are better than a standard set up , you loose a lot of body roll out of the van . Also all depends on what setup your van has . I think these springs would suit a camper / California/ heavier weight van . Hope that helps . I’d be looking at some KONI shocks to fit with them for a nice setup
I'm not sure these are the heavy Eibach springs as they don't have an A at the end of the 677 number.

Ah scrap what I said then :)

if you want to save some money on not buying them from vw these are the springs for you ! Haha

i used a set of these with standard shocks, vast improvement and i think there a bargain as im sure there now £250 mark from VW

Not sure these are gonna be much cheaper due to cost of collection....Bearing in mind where I live! :rolleyes: Any idea what weight they will be? you did mention almost new dampers being thrown in? I am going to be in the south of England next month, St Albans to be precise but, that's still a long way from Southampton.....I'm also expecting to be at the BSB at Donington in two weeks time? Don't suppose you know anyone who might be heading up? or to Snetterton two weeks after? Just a thought.....

No sorry I don’t know of anyone .
Yes mentioned the dampers on another thread but not advertised them as I’d like to keep them along with the standard springs I also have .

probably weigh 15kg ? I’ll weigh the tomorrow for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back