EGR torque settings

kirkm5238

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi can any one help me or point me in the right direction looking for torque settings for Egr cooler and pipes ect and rear and front brake caliper discs ect thanks

We normally tighten them tight at work. I've never done any egr or brakes etc with a torque wrench. Only time we use a torque wrench is wheel nuts. (We Don't do head gaskets cos waste of money and time). But if your still after them I think there are some pages under the VIP section that may help.

We normally tighten them tight at work. I've never done any egr or brakes etc with a torque wrench. Only time we use a torque wrench is wheel nuts. (We Don't do head gaskets cos waste of money and time). But if your still after them I think there are some pages under the VIP section that may help.
Lol mate Tbh mate I’m 38 and I have been messing with cars vans and motobikes since I left school never used one for brakes ect only time I’ve done it on my head of my sierra cosworth I don’t know y I’ve asked that you have hit the nail on the head

I’ve just done my front brakes on the larger discs/calipers and the torque settings are 180nm for the caliper carrier (21mm bolts) and 60nm for the caliper (9mm hex) from memory.
There is a thread on here from Dellmassive.

Back