Edition 25 Wheels Wanted

M1TCH

T6 Pro
Anyone got a set of Edition 25 wheels they want to sell, any condition considered as long as they can be refurbished.
They are the satin black ones 8.5x18 ET 50. Thanks.

Original Azev wheel in design edition 25 I've been assured that the original VW Edition 25 wheels were ET 50 so I don't know really.

I've just put the part number in to google KBA47530 and it comes up with offsets from 45 to 65 so really confused now. I know the originals were made by Borbet.
I think the only way for sure is for someone with a Edition 25 to take a look at their wheels but quite a rare bus so difficult. thanks for the reply.

Maybe for the black colour, offset 50 was used, not unusual i spose being special edition. in my mind it would not look aesthetically right being a 50 offset as the wheels would sit deeper under the van. i think this is the TUV approval thingy for the wheels

GENERAL OPERATING PERMIT (ABE)
Google Translate

Maybe for the black colour, offset 50 was used, not unusual i spose being special edition. in my mind it would not look aesthetically right being a 50 offset as the wheels would sit deeper under the van. i think this is the TUV approval thingy for the wheels

GENERAL OPERATING PERMIT (ABE)
Google Translate
Deeper under the van would be good for a California due to the table storage in the sliding door, the edition was a Caravelle I think, does that have a deep door also hence the ET 50 just guessing of course.

Anyone got a set of Edition 25 wheels they want to sell, any condition considered as long as they can be refurbished.
They are the satin black ones 8.5x18 ET 50. Thanks.

I’m aware this thread is a bit old now but just wanted to say that I’ve got a set of Edition 25 wheels up for grabs if anyone is still interested. See attached pics.

A139157A-057B-4BD0-9C0A-73C0915397AB.jpeg

1D2C9E1C-D11E-4C6E-9124-6F9DFAEB191E.jpeg

I'm still interested, as always dependent on price verses condition. Also don't wish to offend but want genuine, there seems to be after market of the same design out there.
As always its down to timing as well, your in London I'm in the east Mids. Also we are going away at the weekend for three weeks so it looks like if they are still available late November early December, I could nip for a look and a deal could be struck.

I'm still interested, as always dependent on price verses condition. Also don't wish to offend but want genuine, there seems to be after market of the same design out there.
As always its down to timing as well, your in London I'm in the east Mids. Also we are going away at the weekend for three weeks so it looks like if they are still available late November early December, I could nip for a look and a deal could be struck.

I believe they’ve been on the van since new which has had one owner, purchased from Beadles Volkswagen in Dartford. It’s an Edition 25 van and has all the extras inside associated with that model so I really can’t see them not being genuine. Decent condition all round too, no major scratches or curbs. I’ll give them a clean and post some more pics for you to look at. I’m in no rush to sell so let me know when you’re back. Cheers

Also my wife’s parents are in Nottingham and I’ll be there for Christmas so could always meet up then with them if you were keen. Save you a trip!

Hi Dude, I have sent you a couple of PMs regarding the wheels if you still want to sell them.

Hey Mitch, sorry didn’t check the forum for a while, been busy with the van. I’ll be bringing the wheels up with me to Nottingham at Christmas as I need to store them elsewhere anyway. I’ll be up from the 20th if you want to meet up and take a look. Cheers, Ric

Back