Eagle F1’s Asymmetric 3’s or 5’s??

pdnadders

Afternoon all.

As the title suggests I’m after opinions on the difference between the two tyres as I know nowt about tyres in general!

Oli @BognorMotors fitted my eagle F1’s when I picked up my van in April ‘22. They’re Asymmetric 3’s and I’ve had 21,000 miles out of them which I’m well happy with!!!

Can anyone tell me if the Asymmetric 5’s are any better/worse/the same etc….? Looking at the stats they seem to have a better all round rating with regards wet handling/noise etc…

We drive through the alps into Italy a couple of times a year so I’m conscious that I want tyres that will handle well in as many weather situations as possible while still getting good mileage.

Van is a 6.1 150 DSG with full camper conversion.

Many thanks for any advice

Hello. We are still fitting Goodyear F1 Assy 3’s as they are such a good tyre. It’s our go to tyre - we probably fit 50+ a month. The Assy 5 is the latest design so will be a better tyre as the stats say. We will be fitting these soon too.

Hello. We are still fitting Goodyear F1 Assy 3’s as they are such a good tyre. It’s our go to tyre - we probably fit 50+ a month. The Assy 5 is the latest design so will be a better tyre as the stats say. We will be fitting these soon too.
Thanks for that! The Assy 3’s you fitted have been brilliant! Wondered if the 5’s were actually better. Good to know you’ll be fitting them soon so I’ll give them a whirl!!

Back