Dust seals for Caravelle?

Blip68

Hello
I have a caravelle on order (since May). I specified the double dust seals and the dealer told me they were standard on the caravelle. Is this correct? I'm feeling a bit paranoid and as I don't have a build slot maybe I could still add it to the spec.

Thanks in advance.

I know some of the veles/calis do come with it as standard but not sure if its all models ie vele exec and cali ocean does but do the vele SE/ cali beach also have it ?

What model have you ordered ?

certainly standard on the my2017 Vel Exec
Thanks guys mine will be an SE. Hopefully someone out there can confirm one way or other for SE. I suppose it makes sense for the caravelle to have them. It's just that I wasn't overly impressed with the three dealerships I dealt with.

Thanks guys mine will be an SE. Hopefully someone out there can confirm one way or other for SE. I suppose it makes sense for the caravelle to have them. It's just that I wasn't overly impressed with the three dealerships I dealt with.
The dealers are scary with their general lack of knowledge, and VW(UK) are worst, have you tried building the Vel online and seeing if it is an option?
When I had real problems with my spec I sat in the dealers and looked at their VW system builder, and went through it line by line as we built the vehicle, and still somehow I missed the 80l fuel tank:mad:

Had a quick look through the online brochure/config, I cannot see it as an option fir either the SE or Exec therefore it would seem very likely that it is included

Had a quick look through the online brochure/config, I cannot see it as an option fir either the SE or Exec therefore it would seem very likely that it is included
That's a good suggestion although it looks like you have beaten me to it. Thanks chriscroft.

Back