Status
Not open for further replies.

CALLAKN

Electrician / Linesman
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Here we have my Duchy banded steels.

8.5J front 9J Rear..

running 255/45s 103 load rated federals PHI a budget tyre, but surprisingly good!! not noticed any difference to these on my van than the Goodyear eagle f1s! only the difference in the wet. but the price difference doesn't reflect that!!

I've just had one refurbed by a friend who is a very well know powder coater in the area... he's done a sterling job, and the others have cleaned up very well too !! as you'll see from the pics...I will however be leaving the sealing of the new rim to the new buyer!

the sale will include the CENTRE CAPS

and depending on location, I can also offer delivery, further distances will be charged.

Really struggling for a figure, but with the interest I've had from many people on instagram and here already, im going with 1100 No offers

This is the one that's just been refurbed... see the small flat spot in the rim where the previous damage was. hardly noticeable when on the wheel.

tempImageXKsHDm.pngtempImagesWvadQ.pngtempImagezCSNqa.pngtempImageVM67pH.pngtempImage94H32I.png

Followed by the ones I've just cleaned up !!

tempImagenKFd7X.pngtempImageVI6Hqb.pngtempImageKjyKrV.pngtempImageVfGcOJ.pngtempImageXimMfD.pngtempImageNG3Zn7.pngtempImaget0kta9.pngtempImagehnwwaD.png

AS for the tread, they've all got plenty left!! I can't bloody measure as my tyre gauge has given up! and I dont have a manual one anymore!! the pictures do just a fine job Id say !

if you've seen any van, or my van, you know how well these wheels sit!! the must have for any van!!

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone would sell banded amaroks after having them.
I know mate, id keep them if i could! But i cant afford two sets of wheels with one sat in the garage.

I also know once these go, I’ll struggle to get another set again!!

I will be travelling to cornwall next Thursday and coming home Friday from lincolnshire - so if anyone wants them I’ll be passing leicester, birmingham, m5 corridor.

£1000 delivered between here and Cornwall if someone takes them before Thursday morning (delivery will be thursday or Friday depending on logistics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back