Sold Duchy banded steel wheels 18” amaroks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill.

VIP Member
gauging interest…..

i bought these about a year ago, off a forum member, they have been sat in storage ever since, still boxed from duchy after a refurb, as new, no tyres, 8.5 inch fronts and 9 inch rears in gun metall grey, gutted I never got round to fitting these to the bus, but we are now selling our caravelle, even more gutted about that!

i’ll get some pics up over the next few day, I’ve only opened the boxes to have a quick look at them myself, collection from Preston, Lancashire, not even sure I want to sell them really, as I’d like to think one day I’ll return to a t6…….

please text for more info 07980174076

£900

Just got these 2 pics at the moment, I'll get them out at the weekend and get some proper pictures up, cheers

20230518_173234.jpg

20230518_173257.jpg

Just about to end on eBay, if they don't sell at that price, I will just keep hold of them

Been watching them on ebay and here, if I was in your shoes 100% I’d be holding onto them…

Yep! I decided unless I get a decent offer, I'll just keep them, one way or another I'll have another T5 at some point, can't believe they didn't go on eBay at that price ( glad they didn't )

Right, need these gone, taking a big hit on them at £650, there sat at my mum's house, boxed and ready to go, buyer organises courier or collection welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back