For Sale DSG Selector Brand New

Mate, you are having a right good clear out :eek: (that sounds weird)

When would you ever see a DSG selector for sale anywhere! Did that just come as a full package, or have the put a different one on and that's your original?

First, id guess. Came with his semi complete dash.. as I haven't found a knob mod..

I didn't know if you interior boys had found a different style with a tiny detail that's slightly different than a standard Kombi :whistle:

Mate, you are having a right good clear out :eek: (that sounds weird)

When would you ever see a DSG selector for sale anywhere! Did that just come as a full package, or have the put a different one on and that's your original?
Big clear out trying to clear some of the bulky stuff first, dsg selector same as what i have in mine just dont need 2 lol
They have been known to break the circuit board on the back if removing dash and think biturbo said its £500 to buy:eek:

Big clear out trying to clear some of the bulky stuff first, dsg selector same as what i have in mine just dont need 2 lol
They have been known to break the circuit board on the back if removing dash and think biturbo said its £500 to buy:eek:

My dash is happy exactly where it sits, and I have enough issues with everything outside the van to even contemplate the interior in the next decade.

Do you happen to know the part number for it? I think there are a number of variants. I'm waiting for VW to confirm the correct one for my vehicle. Also, mine has the push button on the gear knob to the right of the handle. Is yours the same?

PS If a match on the part number, would you consider selling just the circuit board? If not, how much would you charge for the whole part

Do you happen to know the part number for it? I think there are a number of variants. I'm waiting for VW to confirm the correct one for my vehicle. Also, mine has the push button on the gear knob to the right of the handle. Is yours the same?
Yes it has the push button on the side as it's come off a right hand drive vehicle.
And no I will not just sell the circuit board.
I will try get down to my storage container sometime this week.

Thank you. I understand I haven’t heard from VW yet about the part number but will follow up with them

Hi have the part number from VW. It is 7E2 713 203 ABMNZ. Is this the same as the one you have?

Gearshift cover

Back