Drl Not On When Auto Light Selected?

Terry69

Hi,
I have a T6 with H4 headlights and when Auto is selected the dipped and side light are lit, not DRL. If I switch to 0 or side lights, the DRL's come on?
Reading the user manual, DRL should come on when auto is selected?
Appreciate if anyone can advise what I am doing wrong or can try to bring DRL's on with auto setting.
Thank you.

The ‘auto’ settings are quite sensitive with it turning the lights on when it gets just slightly dark.

Was the van in shadow or was it slightly dim?

It was 7pm when I looked and foggy this morning, so I will have a look at lunchtime and let you know, thanks for the suggestion.

Hopefully. I find mine annoyingly sensitive so don’t bother with them normally. Just leave them set to ‘off’ unless needed.

Last edited:
Bright sunshine.... yep you were right, DRL's on! Very sensitive as you say!
Looks like I'll have to change all the bulbs to LED's and/or Philips 130% :)

At least they’re functioning ‘correctly’ :rofl: and there’s no fault.

As I say, I don’t really use mine as they’re hyper sensitive, and as a camper, when you unlock at night on ‘auto’ it’s puts the lights on, which makes you very unpopular!

Yes! That was me this weekend, Just got the van so finding things out as I go! Lucky no one was in the tent when I lit it up! Thanks again for your help!

Yes! That was me this weekend, Just got the van so finding things out as I go! Lucky no one was in the tent when I lit it up! Thanks again for your help!

Haha! We’ve all done it. Enjoy the van, and make sure to upload some photos of it.

Back