Double Seat Swap For Single

Thomas Hopkins

VIP Member
Hi all, looking to swap my double front seats for a single passenger seat.

Just nipped out and took a picture, few hand marks on the seat when swivelling but will come out with a wipe. I believe its Austin titanium trim ?

It also has a m1 tested swivel base which ill be looking to either sell or trade, so before trying to sell and buy on ebay I thought I would test the water and see if anyone is currently looking to swap their single for a double would be allot easier for both parties.

Based in South West, Devon.

Cheers all

IMG_1940.JPG

IMG_4050.JPG

Last edited:
Might find it tricky getting a straight swap. Single seats will sell for around the £700 mark and your lucky to get £80 for the double.
Personally I’d be looking to swap both seat and swivel and be prepared to add some £ to sweeten the deal.
Loads of people are trying to do what you’re doing, as a result the prices increase inline with competition.
I bought my single from Poland but even their prices have risen loads since.

@pau
Might find it tricky getting a straight swap. Single seats will sell for around the £700 mark and your lucky to get £80 for the double.
Personally I’d be looking to swap both seat and swivel and be prepared to add some £ to sweeten the deal.
Loads of people are trying to do what you’re doing, as a result the prices increase inline with competition.
I bought my single from Poland but even their prices have risen loads since.
Hi Ed,

Thanks for the reply, yes I thought that may be the case, hopefully someone local may be after the convenience and a bit of cash.Oh and yes just to clarify that was what I was meaning in original post regarding the seat base, was the seat from Poland an ebay jobby ?

Cheers mate

@pau

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the reply, yes I thought that may be the case, hopefully someone local may be after the convenience and a bit of cash.Oh and yes just to clarify that was what I was meaning in original post regarding the seat base, was the seat from Poland an ebay jobby ?

Cheers mate
Yes got from Polish ebay. I shipped it with UPS and between the seller and courier I found the whole purchase great with no issues.

I have seen some people giving away double passenger seats, but you double seat swivelling base must be worth a couple of hundred quid.

Back