Door Seal And Dash Seal Combo

Mr blue

T6 Pro
I have just fitted this dash seal which is of a really nice heavy rubber that wedges nice and tight between dash and windscreen then set about turning my transporter into a golf !! Being old and sceptical I was going to be hard to impress thedoor seal came with clear picture instructions and is *note differently fitted for left and right doors, they also came with four iso wipes to clean the door frame ,stuck really firm and the rubber seemed the same quality as the oe door rubbers .I can confirm the tiny rattle of the passenger side door is gone and there is a nice thud best 19.99 I’ve spent on the van yet !!!! VW T5 T5.1 T6 Transporter Door Seal + Dash Trim Combo VW T5 T5.1 T6 Transporter Door Seal + Dash Trim Combo | eBay

It all looks exactly the same as the pictures in the advert
Are you the seller then?

Your post sounded like an advert to me? Linking to the ebay sale page.

Just asked to see if you had your own pics of your van with the bits fitted..... not the ebay advert pics.

I am not a eBay seller I am an active forum member I only wanted to help others who my be thinking of doing this modification I didn’t expect a grilling for it !

Not a grilling, just saying that post sounded like an advert.

The extra door seals and dash rubber are very popular first mods many people carry out. Myself included.

The door seals are available from the forum shop ..... but are currently out of stock.

I completely understand we don’t want the forum full of adverts and dealers ,but I had read pauly was having issues with the quality of the ones for sale on the forum which I why I was recommending a product I had actually fitted and felt the quality to be very good

Back