Door card armrest pad

Nige3456

Hi, wonder if I can ask your advice. When I am driving, my right arm tends to rest on the top of the door and it is right where the door handle is. Has anyone come up with a soft cover or similar for the handle so it is comfortable for long periods ?
Finding after a while that my elbow hurts as it is right on the hard handle.
Many Thanks
Nigel

I have often thought the same and I thought of one of those gel pads you have for your wrists that you put in front of your keyboard?
A smaller version of this perhaps?
1628256218333.png

Has anyone come up with a soft cover or similar for the handle so it is comfortable for long periods ?
I knew I’d seen this somewhere before..

It stops short of the handle so might not be what you’re after

Since I suffer from bony girl arms just like Mr Burns from the Simpson’s I was looking for some door top padding and found this from Van-X. VW T6 Transporter Door Card Arm Rest PU Foam campervan ideal gift, latest product - Van-X
Expensive I know but has anyone had any experience with these ? Or can suggest something else ?
I have often thought the same and I thought of one of those gel pads you have for your wrists that you put in front of your keyboard?
A smaller version of this perhaps?

@CAB very happy with them. I have fitted captains chairs with armrests since buying these but keep the right hand one in the raised position to make getting in and out easier so do still regularly drive with my arm resting on top of the door

Reactions: CAB
Back