For Sale Dodo thermal liner extreme roll

Apretext

Edition Kombi 150PS
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Unopened roll of Thermo liner extreme, selling as it’s a bit too thick for what we want on the floor (but perfect for the walls).

collect from Swindon, or I might be able to meet with it (subject to social distancing, etc). I’m travelling to ringwood tomorrow.

£65

(it’s £80 from deadening.co.uk)

7998D478-384E-4F75-9D83-ED42EB4153C3.jpeg

4A101597-D9D1-43E6-8939-D4648A58CE08.jpeg

Wish I saw this an hour ago! I’ve just ordered a load and I’m in Swindon! Do you have any other bits for sale? I’ve just got my van so a new project

Doh! We will have a 2+1 Simora Kombi seat set, with mats and all the trim bits as soon as the brackets are out, if that’s of interest?

@Tobs We have them all out, and the brackets will be out of the van hopefully next week. We will have the floor, all panels, plastic captain seats trims (back of the seat base), all fixings, loaf strap points, etc. Ours has only done 12k miles from new, scotchgaurded from the moment we bought it and barely sat in. Trim is Simora.

if you could let me know the price and what you have all together. I may be interested.
Thank you

@cfdave assuming you’re referring to the seats? I’ll put them up for sale properly at the weekend as that’s when I’ll have the brackets, but it will be:
2+1 Kombi seats in Simora fabric
Single slider swb rear mat
2 front captain seats rear plastic trims
“Luxury” Kombi rear carpet
All fixings and brackets
Hardboard panels (if you want them), with the exception of the tailgate, again, with all the fixings.
All in excellent condition, barely used, seats scotchgaurded from new. Looking for £900.

Back