DMX9720XDS 10.1” HD Screen, Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto

What happens to any vehicle settings that would have been set through the OEM screen when you swap it out?

Excuse my ignorance but compared to the alpine halo, better or about the same?
Much better quality screen, wireless Apple CarPlay/android auto, compared to wired on the alpine, faster and more intuitive to use, dash cam control.

alpine tends to be a bit more powerful, but the feedback has been superb

I’d love a bigger screen, but I’m not a fan of these new tablet style head units, it just looks like an afterthought. :(

Im looking into replacement head units at the moment and im just worried these shout smash my window and nick me

Well that's exactly what it is.

Very true, but they just look like someone has slapped an iPad on the dash as an afterthought, I don’t like the way they sit away from the dash.
Just my personal thoughts though, we’re all different. :)

Dmx9720xds
Blimey, that was quick, cheers. I'm researching a replacement to my standard head unit. I want to retain the vw parking sensor display, and also android auto if possible. I've seen the travelin-lite one that's £275 but it doesn't do android auto, only apple carplay. Any suggestions?

@Absolut5 - Love this unit - would need to get it fitted at my end so would like to chat about what I'd need to buy to give to the installer and the overall price for the kit.... into 2016 T6 that already has a DNX516DABS but kinda want to start from scratch on the install wiring as the current unit has a temperamental fault when going over pot holes (of which there are many nowadays!) and get max functionality with dash cam and reversing camera

@Absolut5 - Love this unit - would need to get it fitted at my end so would like to chat about what I'd need to buy to give to the installer and the overall price for the kit.... into 2016 T6 that already has a DNX516DABS but kinda want to start from scratch on the install wiring as the current unit has a temperamental fault when going over pot holes (of which there are many nowadays!) and get max functionality with dash cam and reversing camera
D
Blimey, that was quick, cheers. I'm researching a replacement to my standard head unit. I want to retain the vw parking sensor display, and also android auto if possible. I've seen the travelin-lite one that's £275 but it doesn't do android auto, only apple carplay. Any suggestions?
Kenwood dmx8020dabs

I will drop you a pm

Didn’t think would be popular, but been proved wrong..

Kenwood make 2 units with HD Screens, this being one of them , the best available,

Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android auto
DAB
Kenwood dash camera control
Direct Vw input for parking sensor display

View attachment 103690
View attachment 103691
View attachment 103689

pm or drop us a call for more info
Hi

could you tell me how much for everything I would need to install this in my T6 ?
Cheers Steve

Back