DIY Carpeting

Looks Good! The panel with the switch, where did you get this from? I had 2 delivered from CustomShop Designs and they do not line up at all!

Regarding the carpeting of the metal work, is it a case of covering everything on the T6? When i've done a T4 and a Caddy, the ply panels seemed to cover more.

Cheers.

Looks Good! The panel with the switch, where did you get this from? I had 2 delivered from CustomShop Designs and they do not line up at all!

Regarding the carpeting of the metal work, is it a case of covering everything on the T6? When i've done a T4 and a Caddy, the ply panels seemed to cover more.

Cheers.
Cheers.

I’ve done a couple vans and have always used custom shop designs too. Luckily I haven’t had any issues. The last van I didn’t carpet the panels individually, I just went over the whole van in one piece, this way is certainly easier. But because I have electrical components in the walls I may need to have access to them in the future.

Cheers.

I’ve done a couple vans and have always used custom shop designs too. Luckily I haven’t had any issues. The last van I didn’t carpet the panels individually, I just went over the whole van in one piece, this way is certainly easier. But because I have electrical components in the walls I may need to have access to them in the future.

I see, i was looking at carpeting as a whole side this time round, may be worth a second thought, although i haven't decided on my components for this build yet.

cheers!

Back