Discovered two things yesterday...

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
On my drive to Czech, through Germany, discovered two things:

1. Adaptive cruise control only goes up to 100mph...
2. The van drives very well at 120mph...

Additionally, got 475 miles out of the 80 litre tank driving at silly speeds - mostly between 80 and 95. Have to say the Van was fairly loaded up as well...

Additionally, got 475 miles out of the 80 litre tank driving at silly speeds - mostly between 80 and 95. Have to say the Van was fairly loaded up as well...
I'm guessing today's job is cleaning bugs and flies off your windscreen!!! ;)

Oh and typically ‘ad blue’ popped up. Knew I should have topped up before I left home...

:sneaky:Hopefully testing mine out next year. Did 140mph in the car the other year, but a sedate 120mph in the van would be ideal. Or cruise control at 100 may be ideal in a convoy situation
Ps not on M6

I'm sure that you can spec 130mph ACC from the factory.

I've got a TSI that thing will do 110mph no problem with a lot of pedal still to go
But then reality kicks in and I think s**t what if I have a blow out right now then its stright back to 65/70

Tell ya what is good....dashcam’s aren’t reliable speed camera’s ......Hope you aren’t concerned about fuel economy :inlove::inlove::inlove:

TBH 140mph was fun for the 10mins we did it but my arsed was clenched :eek:
Quite happy doing the old fashioned Tonne
Which is now not an option on UK roads. Ah those were the days :inlove:

Back