should I wrap it?

Wilbur

03DD1BB9-6935-4049-BCD3-873CA64E20C5.jpeg Hi,

I’m new to the group but about to wrap my van but can’t decide on which colour. Any suggestions?

Cheers

Wilbur

Don't quite know why you would want to wrap it!! You've got a good looking van there. At a push to break the white up, Wrap the roof and spoiler black.

There are some nice pearlescent whites out there which would mean that when you open the doors it doesn't stand out it wrapped unless of course you do the inners as well.....more expense !!

The only reason I’d wrap a vehicle would be to hide something, damage/bad repair/sign writing fading etc. If I was buying a van & it was wrapped, I’d be wondering what the seller was trying to hide. Personally I think you will devalue the van. All imho of course.

Hey all,

My dilemma,

i have great spec t6

66 plate
17k miles
204 t32 dsg
heated seats
led front and rear
candy white
Devonports
highline
power sliding door and latching tailgate
mfsw
twin captain seats
a big spec

ideal for a camper conversion

only issue i have is colour and wanting different interior i.e. comfort dash and titanium black doorcards

Valued at 28k no vat

Would anyone firstly anyone be interested

secondly would it be better to stick with what i have, or change what i don't like or buy one done. Only problem is i'm not finding any of similar spec and colour.

Im looking for pure grey or blackberry if anyone wants to swap

cheers ben

If you have any sort of DIY skills, a couple of people on here have modified their van to have a comfort dash. You need to have some level of skills and be quite brave as it involves cutting into your van but might work out cheaper for you.
:unsure:

If you have any sort of DIY skills, a couple of people on here have modified their van to have a comfort dash. You need to have some level of skills and be quite brave as it involves cutting into your van but might work out cheaper for you.

Id have no problem fitting a complete one, but i'm just gauging if the cost is relative. a dash complete is around 1500plus if you can find a used one.

Spray job 3k it adds up fast. I've been slowly collecting parts, just can't decide whether to commit fully to all or just what i have now, its my daily and needs to be right or ill end up hating it

I agree that you need to be happy with what you have and it needs to be right for you... which is where no-one can really help you decide. If you sprayed it and did the dash, would you be happy with it or would you always look at it and go "I wish I had changed vans".
After all, it is going to be your daily driver so you are going to have to be happy with it.

Sorry, not very helpful I know.

no way you can get pure grey on highline
and also you need to least kombi, if not caravell to get comfort dash now

i'd repaint/upgrade parts or accept & live with what you have...

if you really like your spec and van . . . . .

you could respray or wrap the exterior.

and the internal dash bits are an easy swap, and not too expensive.

Hey all,

My dilemma,

i have great spec t6

66 plate
17k miles
204 t32 dsg
heated seats
led front and rear
candy white
Devonports
highline
power sliding door and latching tailgate
mfsw
twin captain seats
a big spec

ideal for a camper conversion

only issue i have is colour and wanting different interior i.e. comfort dash and titanium black doorcards

Valued at 28k no vat

Would anyone firstly anyone be interested

secondly would it be better to stick with what i have, or change what i don't like or buy one done. Only problem is i'm not finding any of similar spec and colour.

Im looking for pure grey or blackberry if anyone wants to swap

cheers ben

First thing...what's wrong with candy white (Oryx white)

Second....If it was me I'd find a base vehicle in the colour I wanted with the spec I wanted....and then work from there ...either be patient or speak to @BognorMotors as from his post the other day he has some nice vehicles in
his stable

You do know that Pure Grey is only available in the lower spec T6. It's a stunning colour and i'd have it if it was available in Highline spec.
I even looked recently at buying one and having it spec'd up, but my dealer warned me the residual value being a lower end model, would be far lower if I threw a load of spec at it.

First thing...what's wrong with candy white (Oryx white)

Second....If it was me I'd find a base vehicle in the colour I wanted with the spec I wanted....and then work from there ...either be patient or speak to @BognorMotors as from his post the other day he has some nice vehicles in
his stable

Nothing wrong with it, just not in my masterplan of how i want the van to look.

You do know that Pure Grey is only available in the lower spec T6. It's a stunning colour and i'd have it if it was available in Highline spec.
I even looked recently at buying one and having it spec'd up, but my dealer warned me the residual value being a lower end model, would be far lower if I threw a load of spec at it.

I wasn't aware of that, that's a shame.

Back