Detailing Recommend.

Lord Mfwic

I'm Batman.
T6 Legend
Picked up my van yesterday from Tom at www.ultimateauto.eu in Worcester who had carried out a ceramic coating and valet. Massively impressed with the standard of work and Tom is a throughly nice guy. He also arranged for a dent master to repair a couple of car park dents.
All work was carried out to an excellent standard and I'm very pleased with the results. I will post some pics but unfortunately the van got a bit dirty on the way home so will wait till I give it wash. The dirt does just fall off but its not as sparkly as it will be so would not do him justice.

Thank you to @StudleyGlass & @Fish for your offers of assistance. This forum is full of genuinely nice people who are always happy to help other members :thumbsup:

Depends on condition of your van. I paid £550 but that included 3 dents removed and van touched up plus internal valet. Been out today in the rain and living in the country the van would be caped in mud but now it just slides off now. I would 100% recommend this work and although Tom was over 60 miles away and I had to hire a car for the week, it was well worth it. The van looks brand new. Going to give @Tourershine a run for his money now.

Depends on condition of your van. I paid £550 but that included 3 dents removed and van touched up plus internal valet. Been out today in the rain and living in the country the van would be caped in mud but now it just slides off now. I would 100% recommend this work and although Tom was over 60 miles away and I had to hire a car for the week, it was well worth it. The van looks brand new. Going to give @Tourershine a run for his money now.

You already have an unfair advantage of a colour that looks stunning in the sun.

Back