Detailing - Essex?

Milarepa

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello all,
Picking up a new black T6 conversion on Tuesday and thinking about getting a ceramic coating.
Can anyone recommend anyone in the Essex area?
Thanks

“Kamikaze, Pyramid Car Care, Gtechniq, Gyeon or a Ceramic Coating of your choice.”
It’s a mine field. Fun though....
Anyone know for a fact which is best?

Not sure exactly where in Essex you are, but KDS Detailing isn't too far from you, in Gillingham, Kent. Had 2 vehicles done there and the van is heading that way when it arrives

“Kamikaze, Pyramid Car Care, Gtechniq, Gyeon or a Ceramic Coating of your choice.”
It’s a mine field. Fun though....
Anyone know for a fact which is best?

It's always going to be fairly subjective as to which is "best", but I'd go Gtechniq every time

hi Milarepa did you get your van treated. i was going to contact The Ulitmate Finish at brands hatch race track. Their web site looks great on the work they have done. just wondered the price as there's a lot more paint to prep on a van compared to a car .

Hello. I haven’t had anything done yet. I took the van to off set detailing so he could actually see the paintwork and quote me from that. lovely helpful chap, said a full job with ceramic coat would be around £950.
I am going off the idea as I think I would rather regularly tend to the paint work myself and if the coating gets badly damaged, there would be less I could do to it. Plus the cost of course. I want an awning and new head unit!

Hi i know what you mean about the paint i like to look after my own paintwork too i use Meguiars ultimate wash and wax very pleased with the results i ll polish the van properly after i have done my weekender Conversion... been busy doing my homework and building my list of bits
then after that probably head & taillights so the paint can wait a busy new year planned ...

Back